JonesFiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Alan Miller 10/3/12 Project Camelot Interview

2 posters

Go down

Richard Alan Miller 10/3/12 Project Camelot Interview Empty Richard Alan Miller 10/3/12 Project Camelot Interview

Post  qwe Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:01 am

10/03/2012 - Richard Alan Miller

• Richard Alan Miller 10/3/12 Project Camelot Interview PrintButton
  • Richard Alan Miller 10/3/12 Project Camelot Interview EmailButton

Click here to listen/download the show

Dr. Miller was one of three co-authors of the Anarchist Cookbook. Due to his top-secret clearance and former military involvement, his contribution as a co-author remained anonymous, but is verifiable. Additionally, Miller was the "real Mulder" of the X-Files, having written a treatment for Hollywood that was a bit complex and later adapted and simplified by the man who became the screenwriter for the X-Files. In the 1980's he bailed from the world of Black-Ops and Navy Seals into the world of alternative agriculture, where he went on to become one of the world's foremost experts on the commercial cultivation of herbs for supplements and medicines.

In the words of Dr. Miller:

"...Regarding my back ground = old man DuPont had a "bulls-eye" on me when I was in high school. They orchestrated my entire education, and then were waiting for me when I got out of graduate school.When I worked at Boeing, they first had me develop protocols for Seal Corp. (to make frogmen into supermen). From there, I moved up into Navy Intel (working directly with Dr. Carl Schleicher MRU) in Anesthesiology... When I "woke up" and realized what I was doing (mind control, drug studies, and chip implants), I left the military and became a farmer (35 years). I now network rural communities and bunkers for congressmen. Some now call me "The Postman" (eideric memory). Mat Stein is helping me offer "survival skills," what I developed for use with Navy Seals. Duncan Roads (Nexus magazine) calls me the oldest living MIB - that is what I did."

qwe

Back to top Go down

Richard Alan Miller 10/3/12 Project Camelot Interview Empty Re: Richard Alan Miller 10/3/12 Project Camelot Interview

Post  Harold of the Rocks Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:15 am

This dude talks talks and talks, but it's fascinating stuff.
Harold of the Rocks
Harold of the Rocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Richard Alan Miller 10/3/12 Project Camelot Interview Empty Re: Richard Alan Miller 10/3/12 Project Camelot Interview

Post  Harold of the Rocks Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:38 am

Dr. Richard Allan Miller's website: http://richardalanmiller.com/ram/
Harold of the Rocks
Harold of the Rocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down